I promise I haven’t dropped off (again) from this blog! I have been trying to finish my cruise recaps, but for some reason my pictures are being wonky. So in the meantime, I’ll leave you with something else….The Tell me about yourself award!
Thank you to Rachel at Really Rachel E for my award!
In honor of my award, I’ll tell you 7 things you may not know about me. Then below, I’ll link to other blogs to join in with me!
1. Cream cheese grosses me out, to an extent – I didn’t try cream cheese until I was a freshman in college. I can’t explain why, but it’s always grossed me out. Especially when I see people slather it all over a bagel. Anyway, I do like the taste of it, but I can only eat it spread very thinly on a bagel. I am getting grossed out just typing about it.
2. I went to Space Camp, twice – Yep, I’m a huge nerd. I take pride in the fact that I went to Space Camp (in Alabama!) twice. It was such a great experience and I am so thankful that my parents shelled out a ridiculous amount of money for me to do it.
3. I used to hate cats – I’ve always been allergic to cats (still am) and because of that, I didn’t really like them. I also thought they seemed mean and had no personalities. Then I got a cat and of course that changed my thoughts about the whole thing. Noah was also once a cat hater too. But now I’m a crazy cat lady, so it’s all good.
4. I was an Irish step dancer – you know like, Riverdance? Yeah, I did that. And it was so much fun. I miss it! Here’s proof….
That’s me on the right – circa 7th grade
5. I’m semi-afraid of flying – I start to get really bad anxiety right before I fly. I wasn’t always this way, but in the past 5 or so years, it’s gotten bad. Sometimes I have to take something (xanax!!) in order to feel somewhat normal and other times I’ll just down 3 pints of beer while eating airport sushi. Whatever it takes to get me to the other side.
6. I crack my knuckles – ALL THE TIME. And have been since… oh, 4th grade! I crack everything besides my knuckles too – neck, back, knees, ankles, toes…..you name it, I crack it. Don’t tell me it will give me arthritis (it won’t) and don’t tell me to stop or that the sound is annoying. Because I won’t stop, because I love it!
7. I sit in my pajamas more on the weekdays than on the weekends – that’s because when you work from home full time, there’s nothing easier than rolling out of bed and “going” straight to work. I like to shower at the end of the day, then get dressed. Makes the evening feel a little special!
Now that you know a little more about me…I’d like to know a little more about you! I nominate the following blogs:
Liz @ Liz White
Kate @ Olive Juice
Jessica @ Rainbow Sprinkles
Kerry @ Perectly Eventful
Emily @ A Leap Begins
Jee Young @ Conventional Bliss
Kira @ Her New Leaf
Layla @ Wish Fulfillment Everyday
Amanda @ Love & Renovations
Helen @ Dear Happenstance
Elley @ Up Above the World So High